If you find that your bins are constantly overflowing, you can obtain an additional recycling, garden vegetation or general waste bin for a small added fee to your property’s Council Rates.

An upgrade to a larger red bin for general waste is also available.

Only property owners can request or cancel additional bins. If you rent the premises, you will need to contact the managing agent or the owner to discuss these changes.

To apply for additional services, the owner or managing agent of the property needs to fill out the appropriate Waste Services Request Form below.

Waste Services Request Forms

Residential Properties

New & Additional Residential Waste Services Request Form 2021-2022

Commercial Properties

New & Additional Commercial Waste Services Request Form 2021-2022